NADC offers rewarding and challenging hands-on study for those seeking a career in Graphic Design, Interior Design/Decoration, Digital Media or Visual Merchandising.
The Nepean Arts & Design Centre is a specialist centre for design education. It provides opportunities for students to gain a complete overview of the design industry.
We teach hands-on technical skills in line with current industry standards. With an emphasis on innovation, aesthetic appreciation and creative problem solving – our students create contemporary design concepts, learn about the industry and develop design business skills.
What studying Design at NADC can offer you…
- A student and professional community of Graphic Designers, Interior Designers/ Decorators, Digital Media designers and Visual Merchandisers.
- The centre has professionally equipped studios and professional design staff with current industry expertise.
- The opportunity for Industry Work placement during your study.
- A diverse range of courses with course levels that range from Foundation Statement of Attainments to Advanced Diplomas and pathways to higher education.
- Students can work in an onsite, professional, fully equipped Graphic Design Studio that enables learners to design and work for real clients - deefa Design Studio.
- NADC Design offers training according to your needs.
- Courses available – full time and part-time day or evening.
Most importantly, the Design at NADC offers industry standard courses in a fun and relaxed environment. There is good parking on campus, a student lounge and recreational facilities and tutorial support is available for those that need it. The teachers are friendly and approachable. They are professionals in their design fields and have a diverse range industry of experience and backgrounds.