Enrolment sessions are designed to give you the opportunity to:
- receive friendly and helpful information from our staff to ensure you enrol in the course that is just right for you
- talk to teachers about what you will learn in the course and what the vocational outcomes are
- ask for advice about entry skill levels needed to succeed
- find out about our support services
- discuss and apply for recognition of your previous learning and/or experience, so that you do not need to study what you already know
- ask any other questions.
Depending on the course, you may also be asked to complete a short test, fill out a questionnaire or attend an audition or interview to make sure you are suited to the course.
You should check on the course page that you meet the entry requirements for the course.
Bring to the Information Session, documents and/or evidence (for example a copy of your school certificate, HSC, or a letter from your employer) to show that you meet these entry requirements and any other supporting documents you think will assist your entry into the course.
Unless you are otherwise advised, you will be able to enrol and pay for your course at this time. Please read our Paying for Your Course page carefully. If you wish to apply for a Concession or Exemption.
If you require assistance in choosing the course that meets your career and educational goals, call 131 870. You can also talk to one of our Counsellors.