Financial Assistance for Courses - How to apply for a FEE-HELP Student Loan Sydney, NSW - TAFE WSI Skip to content Skip to page navigation

Financial Assistance

Getting Started

How to apply

To apply for a FEE-HELP loan, you will need a tax file number (TFN) and a Request for FEE-HELP assistance form (this is only available from your provider).

Before you sign and submit your form you must read the Commonwealth FEE-HELP Information booklet. The form will ask you to provide your tax file number. If you don't have a TFN, you can give your provider a Certificate of application for a TFN. This certificate is available from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) after you have applied for a TFN. Contact the ATO on 13 28 61 for TFN information.