- Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Why choose us?
- We are the largest training provider in Western Sydney.
- We have qualified teachers with years of industry experience.
- We think about your long term goals.
- We negotiate the best time to attend training with you and your employer.
- We offer either flexible college based training or on-the-job training and assessment to meet the needs of you and your employer.
Before enrolling or re-enrolling
You will need to know:
- if your apprenticeship is in a skill shortage area (see National Skills Needs List)
- whether the course is approved for an Apprenticeship Training (Fee) Voucher
- the year of your apprenticeship, this is calculated from the date you signed your apprenticeship contract, NOT your year of TAFE study
For more information please:
Trade course are the backbone of the construction industry and provide genuine career pathways across a large variety of construction and construction related industries and include carpenters, plumbers, electrician, shopfitters bricklayers, roof tilers and many more.
Trade course are usually completed as part of an Apprenticeship/Traineeship program, but this may not be essential to undertaking a trade related qualification.
You can visit the Australian Apprenticeships website for more information on Apprenticeships and Traineeships and to find your nearest Apprenticeship centre.
You can also visit the NSW Department of Education and Communities Apprenticeship Centre:
16-18 Wentworth Street
Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Telephone 02 9204 7400
These programs can be customised to suit your needs or the needs of the employer, e.g. full time day, part time evening, distance and online delivery or a blended option may be most suitable.
Trade Courses: read more
Do you want to know more?