- Higher Education
- Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
This professional teaching degree qualifies you to work as a:
- Teacher or Director in preschool
- Teacher or Director in long day care
Or to be employed in:
- Integrated child and family services
- Early intervention services
The TAFE NSW Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5) is a new concept in early childhood teacher education.
No ATAR? No Problem. You can still get a degree
This degree boasts a unique design with:
- Entry pathway options for Certificate IV, Diploma and 3 year teaching degree graduates
- A minimum 12 months exemption for graduates of the 18208 Diploma of Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education and Care) or equivalent
- Articulation pathways into primary degrees at other universities
Guaranteed entry to the UWS Masters of Teaching (Birth-12) at the completion of the degree – add the primary qualification in as little as 12 months.
- Extensive academic support built into the degree program
- Flexible delivery options
- High number of work placement hours
- Small tutorial class sizes
- Teachers who are experts in the field and have strong ties with the profession.
Applications Open for 2018
Applications are open for 2018. You will be able to download the application form from the TAFE NSW Higher Education website.
Need more information? Complete the course enquiry form.
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education & Care (Birth-5) (PDF, 1,126KB)
Master of Teaching (Birth - 5 Years/Birth - 12 Years) (PDF, 224KB)
Download Adobe Reader
To view some of the documents and forms on this website, you'll need the Adobe Reader software from Adobe, Inc.