- Higher Education
- Bachelor of Early Childhood
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
This professional teaching degree qualifies you to work as a:
- Teacher or Director in preschool
- Teacher or Director in long day care
Or to be employed in:
- Integrated child and family services
- Early intervention services
The TAFE NSW Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5) is a new concept in early childhood teacher education.
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5): read more
Complete the fourth year of your degree as an intern in an early childhood service of your choice and:
- study whilst working in your service
- have access to a mentor
- attend online lectures synchronously with "live lectures" or asynchronously
The internship will be delivered on a full time basis (1 year) to those who are working part time and delivered part time (2 years ) for those who are working full time.
Looking for additional information or just want to make an enquiry!