- Higher Education
- Bachelor of Applied Management
Bachelor of Applied Management
TAFE NSW – Western Sydney Institute and Federation University of Australia have entered into a partnership that enables you to complete a degree at your local campus.
The Bachelor of Applied Management program is designed for students to apply theoretical concepts to their everyday working environment..
With an approved Diploma and an approved, relevant Advanced Diploma*, you may be eligible for entry into the capstone year (3rd year) of the degree.
* Upon successful completion and, in some cases in conjunction with relevant industry experience.
Benefits to you:
The Bachelor of Applied Management places a strong emphasis on applied learning through a range of integrated management and industry projects.
Our team of highly qualified teachers, assessors and consultants offer first level experience in modern business processes, delivering specialised programs and services to give you a competitive edge.
- Access to Commonwealth Supported Places funding
- Study locally
- Strong industry connections
- Guaranteed pathways to a degree
- Multiple qualifications available
- Vocational training to enter industry
- Small class sizes
- Personalised, friendly teaching
- Industry experienced staff
- Excellent facilities
Applications are now open for Semester 1 2018
Interested? CONTACT US
Apply now ON-LINE
Bachelor of Applied Management Brochure (PDF, 1,294KB)
Shona's Pathway to Success
Susan's pathway to success
Download Adobe Reader
To view some of the documents and forms on this website, you'll need the Adobe Reader software from Adobe, Inc.