Richmond College students are undertaking training in Animal Care qualifications, to meet the curriculum requirements student provide Dog Grooming service under the supervision of their teachers.
- All owners are required to sign a Pet Grooming Indemnity form.
- The Richmond College 'Pet Hairdressing School' operates on Thursdays during term.
- Owners need to be able to drop off their pet at 9.30am and arrange pick up by 3.30pm.
- All dogs must be vaccinated, and owners need to bring their pet's vaccination certificate.
- Dogs need to be people friendly and dog friendly.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, and owners must 'pick up' after their dog.
- Basic Groom - Brushing, knots combed out, undercoat removed, nails cut, ears cleaned, bath, condition, blow dry, cologne and a ribbon - $10 Short Coat - $15 Medium Coat - $20 Long Coat
- Clip and Groom - Full clip and style, brushing, knots combed out, undercoat removed, nails cut, ears cleaned, bath, condition, blow dry, cologne and a ribbon - $20 Small Dog - $25 Medium Dog - $30 Large Dog
All pets must be booked in for grooming. For enquiries please phone the class teacher, Christine Sercombe, on 4570 9026.