The Building Industry Skills Centre (BISC) at Nirimba College, Quakers Hill, in Sydney's North West, is the specialist assessment unit of TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute.
The BISC is a purpose built facility for assessment and training for the building and construction industry that provides the following services:
- Recognition pathways and gap training tailored to your needs for qualifications in building and construction
- Workcover licence training and assessments
- OH&S training and consultancy
- Forklift and order picker training and licensing assessments
- Skid steer, excavator and civil construction equipment training and licensing assessment
- Scaffolding, rigging and dogging training and licensing assessment.
BISC also offers a selection of WSI PLUS Short Courses and CPD Courses.
For additional information please visit the Building Industry Skills Centre Website.