Course Commencement and Confirmation
- Courses will commence subject to a sufficient number of participants.
- Course fees must be paid prior to course commencement. For courses where VET FEE-HELP is available please see the VET FEE-HELP page for enrolment conditions.
- When there is only one date for a course, additional courses may be offered where there is a demand. You can register your interest in attending the course by contacting the relevant college.
- Courses may also be delivered on demand.
No Concessions are available on WSI PLUS courses.
Recognition of Prior Learning
All students in TAFE NSW are entitled to apply for recognition in the course or qualification in which they are currently enrolled.
Refunds and Cancellations
Refund and cancellation conditions vary depending on the course you are enrolled in. For full details on refunds and cancellations please see Withdrawing and Refunds.
* Temporary visa holders and international students – specific conditions apply. For further information, please contact the college.
About WSI PLUS Courses
WSI Plus courses are run on a commercial basis and are specially designed to meet your immediate training needs. They are competitively priced to ensure that you get top quality training for a reasonable investment.