About Nirimba College
- is a centre of excellence for building, carpentry & joinery, bricklaying and roof tiling training.
- Building Industry Skills Centre is a specialist facility providing assessment and training for the building and construction industry.
- hosts the Bachelor of Early Childhood and Care (Birth - 5 years) degree program for Western Sydney Institute.
- is a Centre of Training in Environmental Sustainability with the GreenSkills Hub being located on campus and is a part of the Regional Centre of Expertise in Education for Sustainability Development - Greater Western Sydney (RCE - GWS).
- has purpose-built facilities that include specialist centres in contemporary music, information technology, logistics and child studies.
The College is a 10 to 15 minute walk from Quakers Hill train station. Local buses operate from the Blacktown station and also from Castle Hill and Glendenning.
Car parks are available at all colleges for the convenience of students, staff and visitors. This includes designated spaces for drivers with a disability.
Download detailed campus maps: