About Nirimba College
Nirimba College is situated within a multi-campus educational precinct on the old HMAS Nirimba site at Quakers Hill. It is co-located with UWS College and two senior high schools providing a stimulating learning environment and unique opportunities for flexible learning pathways within the educational precinct.
Nirimba College is Western Sydney's major centre for training in the building and construction. It also provides training in logistics, information technology, child studies, business services, community services, music & entertainment studies, general education and access.
- is a centre of excellence for building, carpentry & joinery, bricklaying and roof tiling training.
- Building Industry Skills Centre is a specialist facility providing assessment and training for the building and construction industry.
- hosts the Bachelor of Early Childhood and Care (Birth - 5 years) degree program for Western Sydney Institute.
- is a Centre of Training in Environmental Sustainability with the GreenSkills Hub being located on campus and is a part of the Regional Centre of Expertise in Education for Sustainability Development - Greater Western Sydney (RCE - GWS).
- has purpose-built facilities that include specialist centres in contemporary music, information technology, logistics and child studies.
Search Courses at Nirimba College
Nirimba College Course List
Nirimba College is a 10 to 15 minute walk from Quakers Hill train station. Local buses operate from the Blacktown station and also from Castle Hill and Glendenning.
Car parks are available at all colleges for the convenience of students, staff and visitors. This includes designated spaces for drivers with a disability.
View Larger Map
Nirimba Education Precinct Map (PDF, 175KB)
You can speak with a Customer Service Officer to make enquiries and receive help regarding student records, fees, TAFEcard, refunds, travel concessions, changing enrolment details or anything else you might need to know.
Complete the enquiry form below or Phone 131 870 for information or you can also visit your College Customer Service Centre.
The Greenskills Hub is a state-of-the-art energy efficient building located at Nirimba College TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute. The Greenskills Hub models sustainable practices and delivers a range of green/environmentally friendly skills sets. A range of discipline areas including Building, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Plumbing, Refrigeration and Information Technology engage with the hub in an innovative manner that allows for the sharing of ideas, resources and practices.
WSI Entertainment incorporates music studies, live production and lighting, Music production and recording, music business and performing arts. The state-of-the-art facilities at WSI Entertainment in Nirimba feature some high quality and cutting-edge equipment that are currently used in the music industry.
Get Your Skills Recognised
The Building Industry Skills Centre (BISC) at Nirimba College, Quakers Hill, in Sydney's North West, is the specialist assessment unit of TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute. The BISC is a purpose built facility for assessment and training for the building and construction industry that provides the following services:
Download Adobe Reader
To view some of the documents and forms on this website, you'll need the Adobe Reader software from Adobe, Inc.